Requests at AT&T Stadium
Pickup tips for drivers
Traffic on game days can be difficult to navigate. That's why AT&T Stadium has a dedicated lot for rideshare drivers like yourself to pick up passengers during and after events.
Cowboys Blue Lot 15 has been reserved for Uber partners to wait for trip requests. Riders will be instructed to walk over to Lot 15 to meet their driver.
Pickup Lot Access
Stadium parking attendants will require proof of Uber partnership before allowing drivers into Cowboys Blue Lot 15. Showing the Uber partner app will be accepted as proof.
How to navigate AT&T Stadium
When picking up riders, follow these instructions for using Cowboys Blue Lot 15 at AT&T:
- Approach Lot 15 by heading north or south on Web St (Slaughter is closed)
- Enter Lot 15 using the southwest parking entrance—just north of the Slaughter and Web intersection
- Show the Uber partner app to gain entrance to the pickup lot
To leave Cowboys Blue Lot 15:
- Exit from the north side of the pickup lot
- Turn left onto E Randol Mill Rd
Please note that road closures are subject to change. Parts of Randol Mill, Cowboys Way, and Collins St may be closed to traffic.