Why deliver with Uber?
Share in the growing success of one of Uber's most exciting products.
Lunch and dinner is always busy with delivery and that’s a great way to earn on this platform.
Partners are needed for lunch and dinner service every day! The weekends, especially Sunday nights, are the busiest with delivery. You choose when you want to drive or ride!
We accept vehicles 1997 or newer and all bicycles
- Model year: must be 1997 or newer
- Body style: any 2 or 4-door vehicles accepted
- There are no requirements for bicycles
Delivery Partner Requirements
- Must be 19+ years of age
- Background screening; requires your Social Security Number
- Valid Driver's License: License is not expired, and should be issued more than 1 year ago. If your license was issued less than 1 year ago, you will need to provide your previous license or your DMV record in order to prove driving experience.
- Insurance (for vehicles only): Your insurance document cannot be expired and must have your name on the document.
Delivering with Uber is easy
How it works
Receive a delivery request
Delivery requests will come through your app when you go online. Remember to go online in centralized areas like Center City for the most requests!
Pick up the item
The food will be waiting for you at a local restaurant or store. Head in and bring your phone with you so you can confirm the order number on the delivery you’re picking up. Once the order has been picked up, slide "Start Trip" and navigate to the drop off location.
Drop off the item with the customer
location, swipe up in the app for specific instructions or requests from the customer like “park in front of the building” or “leave delivery with the doorman." Swipe “Complete Trip” once the customer has their order.
Where to deliver
UberEATS Service Area
Check out where you can currently deliver with Uber.
Earn with Uber
You receive payment via direct deposit every Friday from the previous Monday-Monday of working.
You can check out your earnings in real time by click the 'Earnings' tab in the partner app.