Columbus Pride Weekend 2017
June 16th - 18th
Columbus Pride weekend starts this Friday with the Pride Festival at Bicentennial Park drawing crowds all weekend long and the Pride Parade on Saturday from 10AM - 2PM. Keep reading for best times to drive and road closure info.
Best Times to Drive
- 6pm - 2am : Expect a busier than normal Friday night as riders head to the Festival downtown and go out on the town.
- 8am - 10am: Increased demand as riders head downtown for the Parade
- 2pm - 6pm: Expect higher mid-day requests with Parade goers heading to their next location
- 9pm - 2am: Peak weekend demand with riders going out on the town to celebrate
- 12pm - 5pm: Expect a busy mid-day as riders head out to brunch and catch the last day of the Festival
Parade Road Closures
Parade Staging Area
The Parade-lineup will be staged on High St between 5th Ave and Goodale St. The staging area will be closed from 7am - 1pm this Saturday.
The Parade will proceed south on High St. starting at Goodale St. and turn left on W. Broad St to Genoa Park. The parade route will be closed from 10am - 2pm this Saturday.
The Pride Festival is Friday - Sunday at Bicentennial and Genoa Park, so expect road closures and slowed traffic around that area all weekend.