Greetings! Your Rogers Park Greenlight Hub location will be closed today due to a maintenance issue. All Chicago area Greenlight Hubs will be closed 7/4 & 7/5 in observance of the holiday.
Requests at Wrigley Field
City designated pickup locations
Traffic around Wrigley Field can be hard to navigate and congested. That is why the City of Chicago has designated locations you can pick up riders. You must also display all of your City of Chicago required documents to avoid possible citations.
- Your city tax emblem on the driver side dashboard
- The Uber emblem on the passenger side of your front windshield
- Chicago TNP Trade Dress in the passenger side of your rear windshield
- Uber Vehicle Inspection (in glove box)
- Uber ID (in app)
- Rasier Insurance (waybill)
Rides to Wrigley Field
Drop-off tips for drivers
When driving passengers to Wrigley Field, you should follow the same directions as picking up and use the designated areas for the smoothest trip.
How to navigate Wrigley Field
When picking up or dropping off riders, following these instructions for using the designated Uber areas:
- Pickup location 1: Irving Park between Clark and Seminary
- Pickup location 2: Clark facing South between Roscoe and School/Aldine