In observation of Veterans Day, Rogers Park and Pullman Greenlight Hubs will not be offering vehicle inspections on Nov 11. Please visit 1401 W. North Ave in Chicago for an inspection.
Requests at Soldier Field
Pickup tips for drivers
Traffic around Soldier Field can be hard to navigate and congested. That is why there is a designated area you can pick up riders. You must also display all of your City of Chicago required documents to avoid possible citations.
- Your city tax emblem on the driver side dashboard
- The Uber emblem on the passenger side of your front windshield
- Chicago TNP Trade Dress in the passenger side of your rear windshield
- Uber Vehicle Inspection (in glove box)
- Uber ID (in app)
- Rasier Insurance (waybill)
How to navigate Soldier Field
When picking up or dropping off riders, following these instructions for using the designated Uber area:
- Riders will be instructed to head north of the stadium and meet you off of Balbo Ave
- It's always a good idea to confirm your exact location with your rider on game days