Greetings! Your Rogers Park Greenlight Hub location will be closed today due to a maintenance issue. All Chicago area Greenlight Hubs will be closed 7/4 & 7/5 in observance of the holiday.
Requests at Soldier Field
Pickup tips for drivers
Traffic around Soldier Field can be hard to navigate and congested. That is why there is a designated area you can pick up riders. You must also display all of your City of Chicago required documents to avoid possible citations.
- Your city tax emblem on the driver side dashboard
- The Uber emblem on the passenger side of your front windshield
- Chicago TNP Trade Dress in the passenger side of your rear windshield
- Uber Vehicle Inspection (in glove box)
- Uber ID (in app)
- Rasier Insurance (waybill)
How to navigate Soldier Field
When picking up or dropping off riders, following these instructions for using the designated Uber area:
- Riders will be instructed to head north of the stadium and meet you off of Balbo Ave
- It's always a good idea to confirm your exact location with your rider on game days