In observation of Veterans Day, Rogers Park and Pullman Greenlight Hubs will not be offering vehicle inspections on Nov 11. Please visit 1401 W. North Ave in Chicago for an inspection.
Trip requests at Navy Pier
City designated pickup locations
Traffic around Navy Pier can be difficult to navigate. That is why the City of Chicago has designated locations where rideshare partners can pick up riders. Make sure to display all of your City of Chicago required documents to avoid possible citations.
- Your Vehicle Emblem/TNP Chauffeur License on the driver side dashboard
- The Uber emblem on the passenger side of your front windshield
- Chicago TNP Trade Dress in the passenger side of your rear windshield
- Uber Vehicle Inspection (in glove box)
- Uber ID (in app)
- Rasier Insurance (waybill)
Rides to Navy Pier
Dropping off riders
When dropping off riders at Navy Pier, follow the signs to the designated rideshare areas for a smooth trip.
How to navigate Navy Pier
When picking up or dropping off riders, use these City of Chicago designated locations
- Front (N Streeter Dr)
- Middle (parking circle)
- Back (parking circle)