Driving at Guaranteed Rate Field
Using the Uber rideshare zone
We've teamed up with the White Sox to make an easy fan pickup and drop-off experience experience at Guaranteed Rate Field this season. There's a designated zone for all pickups and drop-offs in Lot A. You must also display all of your City of Chicago required documents to avoid possible citations.
- Your city tax emblem on the driver side dashboard
- The Uber emblem on the passenger side of your front windshield
- Chicago TNP Trade Dress in the passenger side of your rear windshield
- Uber Vehicle Inspection (in app)
- Uber ID (in app)
- Rasier Insurance (waybill)
How to navigate Guaranteed Rate Field
Please head to the dedicated Uber rideshare zone in Lot A for all rider pickups and drop-offs and follow these pro tips:
- For the quickest access to Wentworth Ave and Lot A, use either 31st or 33rd Street
- The lot is open before and during games, and will close an hour after they end
- To access the lot, exit the highway at 31st Street
This is longer placeholder text.