Requests at M&T Bank Stadium
Pickup tips for drivers
Traffic on game days may be difficult to navigate. That's why M&T Bank Stadium has a dedicated Uber Pickup Zone for drivers like yourself to pickup passengers during and after games and events.
- On game days, all pickups must occur in this lot. We will be instructing riders via the app and signage to make their way toward the zone for pickup.
- The Zone will be accessible starting 90 minutes after kickoff and will remain open for 90 minutes following the end of the game.
- In order to access the lot, you MUST have your Uber "U" dashboard sign on display to enter the lot. No exceptions will be made. If you don't have a "U" sign, order one here
Pickups on game days
How to access the Uber Zone
When picking up riders, follow these instructions for accessing the game-day Uber Zone:
- Head northbound on Russell St.
- Turn right onto Orioles Service Rd. after you cross over W Lee St.
- Line up and wait requests
More at M&T Bank Stadium
Find more information
Finding your rider
It shouldn’t be difficult for your rider to find you, but if you suspect that they’re having difficulties locating you, don’t hesitate to give them a text or a call letting them know exactly where to find you.
Instruct your rider to exit via Gate A and head down Ravens Walk to the Uber Pickup Zone at Home Plate Plaza, adjacent to Lot A.