How to consent
Getting your safety screening started is easy. Here's what you'll need to do:
- Log into your account at partners.uber.com
- Enter your social security number and agree to consent
- Take a picture of your driver's license and upload it to your account
Safety screenings typically take between 5-10 days to complete.
While you wait for your background check to process, make sure you upload your vehicle insurance and registration cards. You will also want to add your banking information so that you can get paid when you start driving.
We take your privacy and safety seriously. Your information will remain private, safe, and secure. No credit check will be performed and your credit won't be affected.
- Remains private, never shared
- Information is safe and secure
- No credit check – credit will not be affected
Need in-person help?
If you have questions or need help getting started with your screening, you can visit a local Uber Greenlight Hub for in-person support.
- Baltimore – 918 Fell Street, Baltimore, MD 21231
- Forestville – 7766 Marlboro Pike, Forestville, MD 20747