Doing your best work means being your best self. To help, we offer a wide range of benefits and perks, some that only Uber can, to support your health and wellbeing.
- Monthly Uber Credits for Rides and Eats anywhere we operate, plus a sweet discount
- Uber credits to celebrate your Uber anniversary (Uberversary)
- Delicious meals and a variety of healthy snacks
Health & Wellness
- We offer access to comprehensive healthcare choices for all employees
- Monthly wellbeing reimbursement for anything from a gym membership to outfitting your perfect home office
- Employee assistance programs that connect you to resources for free and confidential assessments, counseling and referrals
- Equity awards for eligible positions
- An employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) where you can set aside up to 15% of your eligible compensation through payroll deductions
- 401(k) plan for U.S. employees
- Monthly cell phone allowance or corporate mobile device for eligible positions
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, local public holidays, and voting days off
- Four week sabbatical after every 5 years of service
Balance work and grow your career while caring for those who matter most
- Paid leave for parents (birthing and non-birthing) to welcome newborns, adopted and foster children
- Uber credits for Rides and Eats to support new parents, where we operate
- Flexible work options for parents and caregivers
- Access to Cleo's family benefits platform
- Access to Milk Stork to enable breastfeeding employees traveling for business to get breast milk home
Actual benefit offerings may differ depending on your region and role.
Uber credits are available only in regions where Uber operates.
ESPP is not available in all countries.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada