What You’ll Do
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline in an assigned vertical or territory and partner with assigned Account Executives
- Research and develop existing accounts
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics that are not limited to, but including 50 outreaches per day and at least 30 Sales Accepted Leads (SAL's) per month.
- Uncover a prospect's business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Uber for Business value proposition
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives at targeted accounts
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience
- Travel to attend trade shows or other client meetings when requested or necessary
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 1 year of previous high volume cold-calling and business development experience preferred, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Experience with email campaigns and Salesforce required
- Have a positive, self-driven team-member mentality with a desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills and highly articulate
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to build extraordinary customer relationships
- Professionalism; being both resolute and diligent
- The ability to accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info and Groove experience preferred
About the Team
Uber for Business has one goal - to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.