Airport_Name (AIRPORT_CODE) Airport
Uber staging lot at AIRPORT_CODE
Uber partners may wait for ride requests at the designated staging lot only. You will not receive an airport request outside of this lot (and may be issued a citation).
Enter the staging lot on [San Bruno Avenue, just off the Highway 101 exit]. Keep in mind that:
- The lot is "first in, first out"; upon entering the staging line, you will be placed in line for the next trip request
- The staging lot has a 30 minute time limit
- If you do not receive a trip request in 30 minutes, exit the lot and re-enter
- If you leave the staging lot or turn off your app, you will be placed at the back of the line
- Staging at terminals or elsewhere on airport property is prohibited and may result in a citation
Designated pickup area at AIRPORT_CODE
Uber users at AIRPORT_NAME airport who request rides will be instructed to meet you at 2E—a designated pickup area labeled “Smartphone App Rides” and located just outside of both terminals.
To access this area, please stay in the left lane when entering the airport arrivals area. Be sure to enter the area for the second curb and follow signage for smartphone app drivers.
For more information, read more about [Oakland International Airport].