Uber City Guides
At Uber, we're constantly learning from our customers and thinking of better ways to serve them. The idea of Uber city guides was created upon learning that our customers were interested in discovering places to go and things to do based on our unique data. We hope this product inspires people to explore neighborhoods and cities in an exciting and meaningful way.
- When will this product be expanded to other cities?
We plan to expand to multiple cities in the coming months. Stay tuned for more!
- How does this product affect the privacy of Uber riders and driver-partners?
- Is the data powering city guides really real-time?
The data is not displayed in real-time but is aggregated over a recent period of time (about four weeks). The data is shown in the city guides according to the relevant time of day so users can get a better sense of what's popular when.
- Where can I learn more about a point of interest I find in the city guides?
You’ll find basic information about a point of interest on its designated page. To learn more about a destination and to get the most up-to-date information about it, visit its website or contact the business directly.
- My business listing is missing information or needs an update. How can it be modified?
We are working with other providers (such as Foursquare) to help power the venues and destinations listed in this product. If you want any information modified on your listing, please contact us by visiting our contact us page.