Your delivery rating from restaurants and customers, explained
Your rating can help you understand what your customers think of you.
Your overall rating comes from your last 100 ratings from restaurant staff and delivery customers. They can rate you with a thumbs up or a thumbs down. You might also receive feedback from restaurants and customers that you might find helpful.
Looking for driving info?
How to give, get, and check ratings in the app
1. Once you complete your pickup, the app gives you the opportunity to rate the restaurant. You also get to rate your customer once you drop off their order.
2. Restaurant staff and customers have the option to leave you feedback, too. If someone gives you a thumbs down, the app may ask that person for a bit more feedback about why that rating was chosen.
3. The app adds the ratings you get into an average that’s displayed to your customers before and during a trip.
4. You can see your average satisfaction rating in your app. Tap your profile picture in the menu, then tap the rating under your name for details.
If you receive a low rating
From time to time, you may encounter someone who gives you a low rating for something that was beyond your control. Don't worry. One low rating won't have a significant impact on your overall average. If you're consistently rated poorly, check out Uber resources, including tips from other delivery people. If your rating doesn’t improve, you may lose access to the app.
What customers say they appreciate
Customers report that these delivery experience aspects inform their rating:
Speed and efficiency
Care taken with the delivery
Questions from delivery partners
- Why don't I have a rating yet?
If you just started, you’ll be able to see your rating once you’ve received 10 or more ratings from restaurants or customers.
- Why does my average rating go up or down so much when I first start delivering?
If you just started delivering, it’s normal for your average rating to vary over the course of your first few days. This is because there are fewer available trips making up your average. As you complete more and more rated trips, your overall rating will be based on your last 100 rated trips and therefore more stable.
- How can I improve my rating?
Positive feedback from restaurants and customers can improve your rating with each trip. In general, professional courtesy and attention to detail go a long way.
- Do canceled or unaccepted orders affect my rating?
No, you won’t receive a rating for any canceled or unaccepted deliveries.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.