People who drive with Uber come from all walks of life, but everyone likes how it feels to make money. With Daily Pay, drivers in Canada can be paid every day. Sign up to cash out your earnings daily.
How to get started
You’re all set. Time to hit the road and cash in on the action. You will automatically get earnings each morning. Need cash faster? You also have the option to cash out your available earnings anytime—up to 5 times per day.
How it works
Access your money sooner
Daily Pay gives drivers more control over when they are paid. Whether you’re saving up for something big or hitting the road to pay an unexpected bill, simply cash out when you need it.
It’s your money. You earned it! You should be able to experience the joy of getting those earnings when you want.
Payment is simple and safe
With Daily Pay, Payfare will deposit your earnings each morning to your Payfare Mastercard. Need cash faster? You also have the option to cash out your available earnings anytime—up to 5 times per day.
You have access to the funds immediately. Plus, your money is safe with Mastercard’s Zero Liability Protection.
Save it, send it, or spend it
Daily Pay gives you the flexibility to access your money sooner. Once Payfare has deposited your earnings to your Payfare Mastercard, you can then:
- Use the card for purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted worldwide
- Cash the money out (withdraw) at any ATM
- Send money via Interac e-Transfer
- Pay bills online
- Keep your money on the card
For even more certainty while driving, Payfare Mastercard also includes Roadside Assistance when you sign up for Daily Pay. Have peace of mind whenever you're on the road—for free!
Your coverage includes towing (up to 25 km), jump-start, lock-out, tire change, winching, fuel delivery, and flatbed service (if required).
- What do I need to sign up for Daily Pay?
- What does it cost to have Daily Pay?
- How long does it take to receive my money?
- How will I know when I’ve been paid?
- Where will Daily Pay appear on my weekly Uber earnings statement?
- Can I use my card to withdraw cash from ATMs?
- Since it is a Mastercard, will there be a credit check when I sign up? What if I have bad credit?
- Will having a Payfare Mastercard and Daily Pay help me build credit?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- Is my personal information kept private?