Are you looking for an alternative to generate more income as a courier?
Instead of traditional delivery opportunities, be your own boss with Uber Flash and Uber Direct. Use the most downloaded mobility app and get paid to make deliveries whenever you want.
You can also choose to do Uber Moto trips, if you have EAR permission on your National Driver's License and the product is available in your city. Uber Moto is the modality available in the Uber app that allows users to request trips by motorcycles.
Become an Uber delivery partner
Making deliveries by Uber Flash and/or Uber Direct is a great alternative to have more flexibility in schedules, generation and supplementation of income, for as long as you decide. See how becoming a courier on Uber platform can help you achieve your goals.
Uber Flash and Uber Direct offer income generation alternatives, through deliveries mediated by the Uber app, in the main cities of Brazil, including São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Goiânia and Curitiba, in addition to dozens of other cities, large or small, across the country.
Earn to deliver
Your vehicle, your time
Grab your car, bike, or scooter and be a delivery driver whenever you want—for an hour, a weekend, or throughout the week. See below to find the requirements for each way of getting around.
Increase your earnings
Users have the option of giving an extra value through the app and 100% of the extra values are yours.
How it works after registering and having the documents approved:
Log into the Uber Driver partner app and go online to start accepting delivery requests.
The app offers the navigation and information you need to make deliveries with more peace of mind.
See what you need to become an Uber partner courier
Important information about documents:
- Photocopies or scanned documents will not be accepted, only photographs of original documents.
- Make sure the 4 corners of all documents are visible.
- If the photograph is not clear, has shadows or objects that cover part of the image, the document will not be accepted.
- Be over 18 years of age to deliver with a bicycle, motorcycle or car
- Government-issued ID (RG)
CNH (including Permit), RG, RNE and RNM are accepted. The photo must be clear and not too old (from a child). Work Card or reservist certificates are not accepted.
Accepted: CNH (including Permit and digital CNH), RG, CPF Card, and Proof of registration status.
Not accepted: Employment Record Card or Certificate of Reservation.
- Tips for a good profile picture
Taken from the front, not from the side;
The face must be visible;
Make sure the photo reflects your current appearance, not old photos.
Tips for delivering with the Uber app
Learn more about becoming one of the best delivery partners in your city.
- For Uber Flash
- Identify an Uber Flash trip by the description "Flash Moto" or "Flash";
- For Flash Moto: Only items permitted by law may be sent, which do not exceed the value of R$ 500 (five hundred reais) and which are small, of a maximum of 10 kg, which fits inside the compartment used by motorcyclists (40 cm x 38 cm x 45 cm);
- For Flash: Only items permitted by law may be sent, which do not exceed the value of R$ 500 (five hundred reais) and which are small or medium, of a maximum of 20 kg (weight of a handbag), which fit in the suitcases of an UberX vehicle, without impeding the visibility of the driver-partner.
- Who requests the Uber Flash trip and who receives the package is instructed to deliver the item to you personally;
- Communication will be in the app, via chat or call, and can be done both with the user who made the request and with the person who will deliver or receive the item, as the case may be.
- If the recipient cannot be reached after waiting 10 minutes at the drop-off point, we recommend that you terminate the trip stating the reason, keep the item secure, and contact Uber support to report the situation and receive guidance on how to proceed. the return. (Menu > Help > Travel and Delivery Guide > Item Delivery). Don't worry, you will also receive to return the item.
- Some trips may require a 4-digit proof of delivery PIN at checkout. Both the recipient and the sender of the item have access to this code.
- For Uber Direct
- Identify a Direct trip by the description of “Package” or “Delivery” in your request.
- Park and enter the store to collect the package. Please see notes for additional pick-up details sent by the property, and when you find the location, provide your order number to receive delivery. If you have to pay for parking during your trip, you can request a refund of the fee through support.
- We recommend checking the order number, delivery address and additional notes. Upon arrival at the destination, deliver the package to the customer or contact them by phone if you cannot find it.
- If you can't find the recipient, call the customer for help. To do this, tap on the phone icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. If you are unable to contact the customer after 10 minutes and 3 calls, and are unable to follow the delivery instructions, please tap the red triangle to report the issue. To cancel the order, choose the option according to what happened. In case of order cancellation, many businesses require the item to be returned to the store. The object's return trip will start automatically. In situations where the return trip does not appear (meals), you can leave the order at the door of the delivery location. Remember, you can always contact Uber's support team for help with deliveries.
- Pay attention to the guidelines displayed in the app and contact support if necessary. Some trips may require some proof upon pick-up or delivery, such as: signature, photo of the item delivered, ID verification, barcode scanning or PIN code.
- For questions about Uber Direct rides, please contact support on 0800 006 8077.
Your safety is very important to us
Therefore, all trips made to complete deliveries with Uber Flash and Uber Direct are covered by personal accident insurance, at no additional cost to you.
Important: As stated in the Terms and Conditions, Uber is exempt from liability for items shipped, that travel without insurance coverage.
Frequently asked questions
- What does delivering using Uber offer that traditional delivery driver jobs don’t?
Different delivery driver jobs offer different opportunities. Not all food delivery drivers are able to work flexible hours whenever they choose. You can decide whether you want a traditional full-time or part-time delivery driver job or courier job, or whether you want to be an independent contractor using the Uber Eats app whenever and wherever you want—or even do both.
- Can I deliver using the Uber Eats app and also be a food delivery driver for a restaurant or another delivery app?
Yes. You can keep doing food delivery jobs, courier jobs, or delivery with other apps and also get paid to deliver using Uber Eats in your free time with your own vehicle. Whether you deliver using a car, bike, or your feet; whether you’re a catering driver, taxi driver, or truck driver, or you drive using another rideshare app, or any other food delivery service worldwide—we welcome you to the Uber platform.
- How often would I have to deliver with Uber?
Because it isn’t a traditional food delivery job, your schedule is up to you. With Uber Eats, you can get paid to deliver when you want and manage your own hours.
- I’m a happy Uber Eats customer. Can I become a food delivery driver?
Absolutely. You can sign up to deliver by using the form at the top of this page, either by filling out the form with the details of your existing account or by tapping Already have an account? Log in. Then consent to a screening, upload the required documents, submit a photo of yourself, and download the Driver app. After you get a notification that you’re an active delivery driver, you can start getting food delivery requests.
- After I’ve completed a delivery, how can I find out how much money I made?
Getting paid to deliver is perhaps the main reason you looked for a food delivery job and chose to use Uber Eats instead. So we make it as easy as we can for you to track your earnings. The app offers helpful, transparent tools, like a monetary amount at the top of your screen that shows your earnings. Look for more resources in the app to help you see your real-time totals and other earnings details.
- Is the Uber platform safe?
Your safety is a top priority. Uber has a global Safety team dedicated to doing our part to help prevent incidents. Plus, we’ve put in place new guidelines since the pandemic began. For instance, if your Uber Eats customer requests it, you can leave their delivery at their door to help reduce contact. Visit the link below to learn more about the safety features in the app and safeguards such as GPS tracking and an emergency assistance button.
The top cities in Brazil to make deliveries with the Uber app
These are just some of the most requested places to make deliveries through Uber's platform.
Rio de Janeiro
Rio Grande do Sul