Looking for delivery driver jobs?
Instead of traditional food delivery jobs where the hours aren’t flexible, try being your own boss with Uber Eats. Get paid to deliver on your schedule using the food delivery app most downloaded by customers.
Be a delivery driver using Uber
Delivering with Uber Eats is a great alternative to traditional part-time delivery driver jobs or other part-time employment, temporary jobs, or seasonal work. Or maybe you drive with Uber or are an Uber Eats customer and want to supplement your income. See how becoming a food driver on the Uber platform can help you meet your goals.
Uber Eats offers food delivery driver alternatives in major cities across the Brazil, including São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Goiânia and Curitiba—plus hundreds of other cities, large and small, around the country.
Get paid to deliver
Your vehicle, your time
Grab your car, bike, or scooter and be a delivery driver whenever you want—for an hour, a weekend, or throughout the week. See below to find the requirements for each way of getting around.
Get paid quickly
When you get paid to deliver using Uber, your earnings are automatically transferred to your bank account every week. Plus, with Instant Pay, food delivery drivers can cash out up to 5 times a day.
Track your earnings
Before you accept any order, you’ll be able to see how much you’ll get paid to deliver it. In addition, customers have the option to tip in-app, and 100% of tips are yours to keep.
How it works
Get on the road and log in to the Driver app to begin receiving delivery requests.
Suggested navigation and information from restaurants and your customers is provided in the app to help deliveries run smoothly.
Here’s what you need to become a delivery driver using Uber Eats
Useful information about sending documents:
- No photocopies or scanned documents will be accepted, only photographs of original documents.
- Make sure all 4 corners of all documents are visible.
- If the photo is not clear, has shadows or objects that cover part of the image, the document will not be accepted.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Government-issued ID (RG)
- CNH (including Permits), RG, RNE and RNM are accepted.
- The photo must be clear and not too old (from a child).
- Not accepted Employment Licenses or Reservist Certificates
Accepted: CNH (including Permit and digital CNH), RG, CPF Card, and Proof of registration status. Not accepted: Employment Record Card or Certificate of Reservation.
- Tips for a good profile picture
- Good lighting;
- Taken from the front, not the side;
- The face should be visible;
- Make sure the photo reflects your current appearance, not old photos.
The Driver app
If you’re a delivery driver, you’ll download the same app as rideshare drivers. Uber’s Driver app is easy to use and gives you information that can help you make decisions while you’re earning money to deliver food.
Frequently asked questions
- What does delivering using Uber offer that traditional delivery driver jobs don’t?
Different delivery driver jobs offer different opportunities. Not all food delivery drivers are able to work flexible hours whenever they choose. You can decide whether you want a traditional full-time or part-time delivery driver job or courier job, or whether you want to be an independent contractor using the Uber Eats app whenever and wherever you want—or even do both.
- Can I deliver using the Uber Eats app and also be a food delivery driver for a restaurant or another delivery app?
Yes. You can keep doing food delivery jobs, courier jobs, or delivery with other apps and also get paid to deliver using Uber Eats in your free time with your own vehicle. Whether you deliver using a car, bike, or your feet; whether you’re a catering driver, taxi driver, or truck driver, or you drive using another rideshare app, or any other food delivery service worldwide—we welcome you to the Uber platform.
- How often would I have to deliver with Uber?
Because it isn’t a traditional food delivery job, your schedule is up to you. With Uber Eats, you can get paid to deliver when you want and manage your own hours.
- I’m a happy Uber Eats customer. Can I become a food delivery driver?
Absolutely. You can sign up to deliver by using the form at the top of this page, either by filling out the form with the details of your existing account or by tapping Already have an account? Log in. Then consent to a screening, upload the required documents, submit a photo of yourself, and download the Driver app. After you get a notification that you’re an active delivery driver, you can start getting food delivery requests.
- After I’ve completed a delivery, how can I find out how much money I made?
Getting paid to deliver is perhaps the main reason you looked for a food delivery job and chose to use Uber Eats instead. So we make it as easy as we can for you to track your earnings. The app offers helpful, transparent tools, like a monetary amount at the top of your screen that shows your earnings. Look for more resources in the app to help you see your real-time totals and other earnings details.
- Is the Uber platform safe?
Your safety is a top priority. Uber has a global Safety team dedicated to doing our part to help prevent incidents. Plus, we’ve put in place new guidelines since the pandemic began. For instance, if your Uber Eats customer requests it, you can leave their delivery at their door to help reduce contact. Visit the link below to learn more about the safety features in the app and safeguards such as GPS tracking and an emergency assistance button.
- I’m looking for delivery driver jobs near me. If I decide to be a delivery driver as an independent contractor with Uber Eats instead, how do I know if delivery is available in my city?
- What are the requirements to be a delivery driver with Uber?
Requirements vary depending on whether you’re driving a car or a scooter, or you’re biking. When you become a delivery driver, you’ll be prompted about which documents are required based on your mode of transportation. Delivery drivers in Brazil must also pass a background screening. See above for delivery driver requirements.
Top cities in Brazil to get paid to deliver with Uber
These are just some of the places with the most requests for delivery drivers to deliver food on the Uber platform. Check your Uber Eats app for availability.