The holiday season is upon us and we’re getting in the spirit by partnering with Seattle Goodwill for our annual winter donation drive. Your unused goods could easily become someone else’s treasure, all the while supporting a great cause.
Don’t have time to drive in your donations? That’s where we come in. On December 9 from 10am – 4pm, we’ll pick up your gently-used clothing, accessories, or small lightweight household items for free and deliver them to a nearby Goodwill location.
How it works
- Bag your donations—each bag should be less than 20 lbs
- Open the Uber app between 10am – 4pm on Saturday, December 9
- Tap on the pop-up at the bottom of your screen
- Scroll until you see the Goodwill Donation Drive banner and select this option
- Tap CONFIRM DONATE
- Enter your location
- Click “Request”
- Meet your driver curbside with your bagged donations
- We can only accept donations that are bagged and under 20lbs
- The DONATE option will only be available in the greater Seattle area from 10am – 4pm on December 9
- Drivers can’t leave their vehicles unattended—please meet them curbside with your donations
- You’ll receive a donation receipt once your donation is processed
- Demand will be high, so please be patient. If no cars are available, we suggest trying back a little later