On Saturday, May 20, Uber and Tabor 100 hosted Making Your Job Work For You: Women in the Sharing Economy, a free event for our women driver-partners centered around entrepreneurship and financial independence.
The day was filled with inspirational speakers, networking opportunities, and a variety of breakout sessions led by successful women in the Seattle community. A special thanks to our speakers who led workshops:
- 7 Strategies for a Full Life by Debbie Page
- OMWBE Certification—Promoting Equity in Public Contracting and Procurement by Gigi Zenk
- Women + Wealth—It’s All About You! by Sara Asatiani
- Creating Your Career Vision and Making It Real by Angee Linsey
- Using Mindfulness to Re-Focus on Your Well-Being and Find Joy by Kari O’Driscoll
If you couldn’t make it, don’t worry—we have more activities coming up. This month, Uber will host an Ada Developers Academy info session to discuss a tuition-free software development training program for women.