UberCHOPPER is back by popular demand to amplify your ride to Coachella Valley. Our friends over at Corporate Helicopters are all fueled up and ready to bring you speed, scenery, and sky-high style, all at the tap of a button. A luxury SUV will transport you and four friends to the helipad, where you’ll take off directly for Coachella Valley. Another driver will be awaiting your arrival to drop you off wherever your desert adventure begins.
Thursday, April 9th and Friday April 10th from 10:00am-5:30pm PST
Thursday, April 16th and Friday April 17th from 10:00am-5:30pm PST
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Request CHOPPER within the app
- Await a phone call for final confirmation
- Ride in style with UberSUV to the helipad
- Elevate your ride to Coachella Valley
- Another SUV will be ready to take you to your final destination
- As always, payment is automatic and hassle-free
- The one-way total fare is $3,000 (includes door-to-door SUV)
- Seats up to 5 people (that’s $600 per person with Split Fare)
- Uber is not a direct air carrier
- All air services advertised will be provided by Corporate Helicopters
Intrigued by UberCHOPPER? Demand will be high, so shoot us a tweet with your questions about availability. Once UberCHOPPER goes live in the app, make sure to follow @Uber_SD for real-time updates.