We’re thrilled to partner with Community Warehouse, your local furniture bank, for a much-needed pillow donation drive.
On Saturday, October 21, gather your gently-used (or newly purchased) pillows and we’ll come pick them up for free when you request DONATE in the Uber app from 10am – 2pm.
Your generous donation will be picked up for free by an awesome Uber driver-partner and delivered to the Community Warehouse donation site. Donors like you make this special donation drive possible, and we’re just glad we can help make the experience hassle-free for you.
How it works:
- Open your Uber app on Saturday, October 21 from 10am – 2pm
- Tap the DONATE option at the bottom of the app
- Enter your location
- Click “Request”
- Meet your driver curbside with your bagged pillows
Don’t have pillows to donate? Purchase them from Mattress Lot and your donation will go twice as far—they’ve pledged to match donations for the first 70 pillows purchased at their store.
- Drivers will arrive at your requested pickup location. Please keep in mind drivers can’t leave their vehicles unattended, so we ask that you bring your bagged pillow out to meet your driver when they arrive.
- We expect there to be high demand so please be patient. If there are no cars available when you first try to request, try back a little later.
- You’ll receive a donation receipt once your donation has been processed.
- Stay tuned for more ways to give back through the rest of the year.
This donation drive was made possible through the Uber Community Impact Initiative. Interested in learning more? Visit t.uber.com/communityimpact.