Ready to elevate your tournament experience? With a dedicated pickup and drop off lot, complete with charging stations, getting to and from Waste Management Open is a breeze. Whether you want classic UberX and XL or UberBlack—a premium experience featuring professional drivers and premium vehicles (with a rider lounge and priority pickup lanes)—leave the keys at home and let Uber help get you where you need to go.
Riding to and from Waste Management Open
As the official rideshare partner of the tournament, our dedicated lot makes it easy to get to and from the tournament grounds. When you’re heading to the course, simply enter Waste Management Open as your destination. While you’re at the Uber Zone, there will be Uber staff to help answer any questions you might have.
There is a $5 surcharge for dropoffs at the tournament and a $10 pickup surcharge. This surcharge helps ensure a reliable pick up experience at Waste Management Open. The surcharge does not go to Waste Management Open.
Pickups at Waste Management Open
When you’re ready to close out a day on the course, head to the Uber Zone by exiting the main expo tent and following the signs down Bell Rd.
Request a ride and receive your PIN code
- Request UberX, UberXL, UberBlack, or UberBlack SUV to receive your in-app PIN code.
Enjoy your ride
- Follow the line that matches your ride option, head over to the first vehicle, and show your PIN code to your driver. Enter the car and enjoy your ride!
Elevate your experience with UberBlack
- Priority lanes for pickups
- An exclusive premium lounge complete with amenities and comfortable seating so you can relax while your ride is en route
- Vehicles for up to 6 people (when you select UberBlack SUV)
- Professional drivers and high-end vehicles for an elevated experience
Pro tips for riding to and from Waste Management Open
- Share your location with your driver. Riders can show their exact location to their drivers by turning on Live Location Sharing. Location sharing is only available during the pickup experience.
- Share your trip with loved ones. You can now share your location and trip status with friends and family, all right from the app.
- Chat in-app. Contact your driver directly through the Uber app for a seamless pickup.
- Use Spotlight. Sometimes when you’re in a crowded area or it’s nighttime, it may be more difficult for your driver to find you. With Spotlight, you can light up your phone with a special color specific to your driver.
- Get in the right car (and other safety tips). Before you get in the car, check that the license plate, driver photo, and driver name all match what’s listed in the app.
- Try Jump—electronic bikes and scooters are available in the Scottsdale and Mesa area.