In NYC for a convention at the Javits Convention Center? NYC is a hub for delicious food, beautiful parks, world-class museums, and an entertaining nightlife. After networking and sitting in on panels all day, you’ll likely want to hit the town. To help, we’ve put together the top destinations for conference-goers, based on Uber trip data.
Eat and drink like a local
Networking starts at the convention center, but the real connections are made in the evenings after the conference. These spots below boast awesome food and drinks, according to Uber riders.
- Mulberry Street in Notita
- Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg
- Greenwich Village
- Fifth Avenue in Midtown
- Lafayette Street from SoHo to NoHo
- The Metropolitan Museum of Arts
- Rockefeller Center
- Citi Field
- Battery Park
- The Empire State Building
Can’t get away?
Uber Eats is our food delivery app that offers curbside delivery from hundreds of local restaurants. Craving Pad Thai? Done. Dying for a lobster roll? We’re on it. Not sure what you’re in the mood for? Download the Uber Eats app and check out New York City’s selections. The problem won’t be finding something good to eat; it’ll be choosing between mouthwatering options.
How it works:
- Download the app or head to UberEATS.com
- Enter where you want it delivered—in this case, add your hotel’s address
- Browse local restaurants
- Place your order with a tap
- Track your order—watch as your order is prepared, picked up, and delivered