Ready to elevate your tournament experience? With an Uber Zone for pickups and dropoffs, complete with charging stations, getting to and from The Northern Trust is a breeze. Whether you’re requesting a ride with UberX and XL or Uber Black—a premium experience featuring professional drivers and luxury vehicles—leave the keys at home and let Uber help get you where you need to go.
Riding to and from The Northern Trust
As the official rideshare partner of The Northern Trust, the Uber Zone makes it easy to get to and from the tournament grounds. When you’re heading to the course, simply enter Liberty National Golf Club as your destination. While you’re at the Uber Zone, there will be Uber staff to help answer any questions you might have.
Your price will include a $5 special event surcharge for dropoffs at the tournament and a $5 surcharge for pickups. These surcharges help ensure a reliable experience at the tournament. The surcharge does not go to the Northern Trust Open or venue.
Pickups at The Northern Trust
When you’re ready to close out a day on the course, exit the Uber gate near the 8th tee and head to the lounge at the Uber Zone to request your ride.
How to request a ride
- Open the app
- Input your destination
- Select your ride option (UberX, UberXL, Uber Black, Uber Black SUV)
- Request your ride
- Head through the lounge at the Uber Zone and show your app
- Find your driver and match the license plate, car make and model, and driver photo with what’s provided in your app
- Enjoy your ride
Pro tips for riding to and from The Northern Trust
- Share your location with your driver. Riders can show their exact location to their drivers by turning on Live Location Sharing. Location sharing is only available during the pickup experience.
- Share your trip with loved ones. You can now share your location and trip status with friends and family, all right from the app.
- Chat in-app. Contact your driver directly through the Uber app for a seamless pickup.
- Use Spotlight. Sometimes when you’re in a crowded area or it’s nighttime, it may be more difficult for your driver to find you. With Spotlight, you can light up your phone with a special color specific to your driver.
- Get in the right car (and other safety tips). Before you get in the car, check that the license plate, car make and model, and driver photo all match what’s provided in your app.