Which trips count towards the extra earnings?
- Trips in the eligible area, during eligible times listed that are completed in a row
- Each uberPOOL pickup will count as a completed trip
- If a second or third trip takes you out of the area, these trips will still count as long as they are in a row
- Driver Destination trips
- Rider cancelled trips will not affect the trip count
What do I have to do to earn this?
It’s as simple as 1-2-3:
- Accept a trip in the eligible area during the days and times listed in your Boost offer
- Remain online between trips and accept your next trip request
- Complete 3 trips in a row If a rider cancels the trip, the extra earnings will remain eligible for the next request.
Where can I see how much I have earned?
The amount updates in the indicator on the upper right corner of the screen.
How much can I earn?
You’ll see your extra earnings in the upper right corner of the map screen. You can earn different amounts according to time of day for each group of 3 trips you complete in a row. There’s no limit on how many groups of 3 trips you can complete during eligible hours.
The indicator vanished after I accepted a trip. What happened?
The indicator is only visible off-trip. Rest assured your earnings remain.
Are uberPOOL trips eligible?
Taking uberPOOL trips allows you to unlock your bonus faster! Each pickup is counted as one trip.
Do I need to be in the area for all 3 trips?
You need to begin the first of the 3 consecutive trips in the eligible area.
What happens if my rider cancels the trip?
The extra earnings will remain eligible for the next trip request.
What happens if a rider is unreachable and doesn’t show up?
If your rider is unreachable and does not show up after the allotted time, your cancel will not reset the consecutive trip count.
How do I know if this extra earnings was applied to my trip?
You will see the extra earnings labeled as “Consecutive Trip Boost” on your trip receipt of the 3rd consecutive trips.
What happens if I’m on a trip and the offer time-period ends?
No worries, your Consecutive Boost amount will be paid when your trip ends.
Posted by Uber Editor
Auto insurance maintained by Uber
Unified Session for Analytical Events
Cinnamon: Using Century Old Tech to Build a Mean Load Shedder
With meal planning, in-office meals are more enjoyable