As part of Uber’s Global Week of Service, we’re holding a clothing drive to collect new to lightly worn clothing for children and adults.
How to help:
- Gather up your donations
- Clothing for boys and girls, sizes Newborn to Adult Medium
- Shoes are also accepted in new or gently used condition up to Men’s size 10
- Please wash all of your donations before bagging them
- Ensure your clothing doesn’t have any rips or tears
- Visit an Uber Greenlight Hub to drop off your items
We’ll donate collected clothing to Cradles to Crayons, a non-profit that provides free of charge essential items for home, school, and play to children living in low-income and homeless situations.
Thank you for helping us make a difference.