The stadium area is expected to be busier with football season in session, so here are some ways to prepare for big events at Hard Rock Stadium
- Plan Ahead: Expect higher than normal demand after larger events – leaving earlier may help you get your ride faster.
- Upgrade Your Ride: Whether you’re looking for shorter wait times or more legroom, consider all Uber product types before requesting – including Comfort, Premier, and Premier SUV.
- Chat In-App: It’s easy to connect with your driver to confirm a pickup location – just send a message in the Uber app.
- Stand Out In A Crowd: With Spotlight, you can light up your phone with a special color specific to your driver.
- Check Your Ride, Every Time: It’s always recommended to confirm these key details that uniquely identify your ride before you board: the vehicle make and model, the driver’s name and photo, and the license plate. If the information doesn’t match up, do not get into the car. Go to a safe place and wait for the right car to arrive, or cancel the ride and report it to us. In an emergency or if you feel threatened, contact law enforcement immediately by dialing 911
- Alternative Transportation Options: To board the shuttle back to the Aventura Brightline Station, please follow signs for Brightline Shuttles, which are located South of the stadium on 199th St, near the lot 18 pedestrian bridge.
Event day at Hard Rock Stadium
- The event’s organizers have a designated rideshare zone in Lot 42 – located on NW 27th Ave
- For dropoffs, just enter “Hard Rock Stadium” in the app, and you’ll be routed to the designated rideshare zone
- For pickups, exit the stadium onto 199th St and follow signs to Lot 42 to request a ride
- Pickups are not permitted on NW 199th St, Carl F. Barger Blvd, or NW 27th Ave – Boarding vehicles in restricted areas may result in citations from local law enforcement
- See the event map below:
Lot 42 Guide
- Request a ride in Lot 42 if you haven’t already. Be on the lookout for your driver arriving
- Once the driver has arrived, contact them to get their lane number
- Head to your assigned lane number to meet your driver
- Follow signage in Lot 42 and watch for vehicular traffic as you make your way to your lane number
Posted by Ben Kemp
Spend $50+ on Uber with your Capital One® Mastercard® and be entered to win a first class trip for 2 to Napa Valley
November 16, 2023 / US
Use your Mastercard® for a chance to win a first class trip for 2 to Napa Valley
November 1, 2023 / US
Stopping Uber Fraudsters Through Risk Challenges
DataCentral: Uber’s Big Data Observability and Chargeback Platform
Cinnamon: Using Century Old Tech to Build a Mean Load Shedder
Using Uber: your guide to the Pace RAP Program