Starting today, you can get picked up and dropped off with ease at Ontario International Airport (ONT). No more worrying about who’s picking you up or how you’re going to get home. Simply request a vehicle type and head to the inner curbside in Terminals 2 and 4 or the International Terminal (shown below) when ready.
But before you start requesting, take a look at our top 5 tips for traveling hassle-free:
- Collect your bags before requesting your car. Per ONT regulations, drivers cannot wait if you’re not ready to leave so be prepared to hop in as soon as your driver arrives. Remember, you can only get picked up on the inner curbside.
- Consider contacting your driver to confirm your pickup location. Reference the app to see the name and license plate number of your ride, and be on the lookout for your driver as he or she approaches. The Uber trade dress will always be displayed in the windshield of your driver’s vehicle.
- If you’re traveling in a group or have extra bags, consider a high-capacity vehicle like uberXL or UberSUV.
- Check out our fare estimator to get an idea of how much your trip might cost to popular destinations. Whether you’re headed to Downtown Los Angeles, Orange County, or staying local, just enter your destination and get an estimate now.
- Whether an early morning flight or late night red-eye, schedule your ride for extra peace of mind. With the scheduled rides feature, you can set a pick up 30 days to 15 minutes ahead of time in your app. When the time comes, we’ll request a car on your behalf so it’s ready and waiting when it’s time to go. You can even sync your scheduled ride with your calendar to account for travel time.
Keep in mind that a pickup or dropoff surcharge will be added to fares for uberX, uberXL, uberESPAÑOL, uberASSIST, and UberSELECT per regulations at ONT. This surcharge will be reflected in your upfront fare so you can see exactly how much your trip is going to cost before you request.