Starting today, the pickup location at Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) will no longer be in the short-term parking structure. Instead, head to the ground transportation island across from the Terminal B entrance and wait along the inner island curbside for your driver.
To ensure a smooth pickup experience for you and your driver, keep these tips in mind:
- Collect your bags before requesting your car. Per BUR regulations, drivers cannot wait if you’re not ready to leave so be prepared to hop in as soon as your driver arrives.
- Consider contacting your driver to confirm your pickup location. Reference the app to see the name and license plate number of your ride, and be on the lookout for your driver as he or she approaches. The Uber trade dress will always be displayed in the windshield of your driver’s vehicle.
- If you’re traveling in a group or have extra bags, consider a high-capacity vehicle like uberXL or UberSUV.
- Check out our fare estimator to get an idea of how much your trip might cost to popular destinations.
- Whether an early morning flight or late night red-eye, schedule your ride for extra peace of mind. With the scheduled rides feature, you can set a pick up 30 days to 15 minutes ahead of time in your app.
You can also check out Hollywood Burbank Airport’s how-to video here.