We absolutely love this skyline pic from Indy based Kevin Foster displaying a city radiating energy, culture, and nightlife! With some of the best restaurants, breweries, and sports teams in the country, it’s easy to see why our team is proud to have launched Indianapolis as our 31st Uber city!
- Indy has the second highest number of monuments and memorials (33) after DC.
- It has the world’s largest children’s museum in both square footage and number of artifacts.
- We are home to the two largest single-day sporting events in the world, the Indianapolis 500 and the Brickyard 400.
WELCOME TO INDY!
We officially arrived to Circle City in June, 2013 with a kickoff at the Indiana State Museum! Since then we’ve brought you on-demand ice cream with some of our favorite Colts players, introduced uberX, with NBA All-Star Paul George, and some lucky winners took a secret ride to party with Fitz and the Tantrums and Capital Cities!
It’s been a wild six months, Circle City, and we’re just getting started!
INDY TOP 5:
- Lucas Oil Stadium: Boasting a brick and Indiana Limestone exterior and the largest retractable roof of any NFL stadium, Lucas Oil, is truly an Indy original. Whether catching a Colts home game or epic marching band competition (something us Hoosiers are WAY into), Lucas Oil offers a fan experience unlike any other!
- Sun King Brewing: In less than five years, Sun King has become THEE beer of Indianapolis, and for good reason. It was the first commercial brewery in Indy in 30 years and has transformed the microbrew culture of Indianapolis. The Osiris Pale Ale is a team favorite, but rest assured the folks at Sun King will have a seasonal or limited edition brew you’ll love. Did we mention Friday is the best day to refill your growler?
- Bluebeard: Sometime between 8pm-10pm on any given night, you can find the Uber Indy team throwing down on Bluebeard’s “Mediterranean-inspired cuisine featuring the best local produce and meat our farms have to offer.” The menu changes often, so you can bet that’s how frequently we are there.
- The Alexander Hotel: Oh the many reasons we love The Alexander. Part art museum, part boutique hotel, The Alexander is truly a game changing over night experience. Every room displays a unique piece of art and between Market Table, Plat 99, and Cerulean, you’ll never be shy a fantastic meal. Pro-Tip: For a night in, order The Alexander Burger or crab croquettes…or both.
- The Indy 500: Dating back to 1911, the Indy 500 is heralded as “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing!” The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the world’s largest spectator sporting facility and covers 253 acres! The amount of people in town for this event is insane and not just for the most die-hard of speed racer fans!
GET SOCIAL WITH US!
Cheers from your Uber Indy team,
Cruz, Chris, & Avram