Secured your resident pass to the world’s best theme parks, or looking to explore the charm of Winter Park? Set your destination to Orlando. With more theme parks than you can count on one hand, charming neighborhoods, and nature preserves all around 90 minutes away (without traffic) from Tampa–Orlando makes for the perfect weekend to escape from the ordinary.
Really want to summer like a pro? Take advantage of our favorite app features that help make for a smoother trip.
- Split your fare: share your ride, and the cost, with friends.
- Upfront fare: before you confirm your request, you’ll always see the price beforehand.
- Connect with your driver: call your driver ahead of time to make sure they are ready for the trip
- Share your trip status: let your crew in Orlando know you’re on your way and when to expect you by sharing your trip status.
Where to set your destination
To make the planning easier, check out Orlando locals’ favorite spots to check out on the weekends:
- Universal Studios
- Animal Kingdom
- Disney Spring
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal CityWalk
- Hollywood Studios
- Islands of Adventure
- The Florida Mall
Where to fuel up for an epic day
For the love of food, don’t get hangry on the other side of the state. With Uber Eats, Orlando’s top restaurants are just a tap away.
- Bento Cafe
- Gator’s Dockside
- Bento Cafe
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare
- Mamak Asian Street Food
- Mellow Mushroom
- Tijuana Flats
- Friendly Confines