You spoke and we listened. Giving back to the communities we live and work in is a small way we can show how much we care so we’re teaming up with Homeboy Industries for their annual Homeboy 5K & Festival. The event attracts over 5,000 participants every year and helps raise money to fund Homeboy’s re-entry programs for formerly incarcerated men and women. As an added incentive, Uber will cover the cost of your entry fee for the 5K. Here’s how it works.
Where: 130 Bruno Street, Los Angeles – Look for the Uber tent to get signed up and receive a free shirt and race number.
When: Saturday, October 22 at 7am.
How to sign up:
- Go to the registration page to sign-up and fill in your information.
- Select “Join Team” option and search “Uber16”.
- Select “Individual Team Member”, don’t worry about the $50 fee, your discount will apply at checkout.
- Enter promo code “UBER16” at checkout.
- Your total will come out to $25 which we will reimburse directly to your driver-partner account after the race.
- Show up ready to have a great time!
So sign up today and meet other driver-partners from your community as we all raise money for a great cause.