Power up for the Boston Marathon® with a lineup of pre-race prep hosted at the Uber’s Road to the Race space in Copley Square, all Marathon weekend long.
We’ve got your Marathon needs covered—including meditation and stretching sessions led by expert Equinox trainers, freshly-squeezed fruit and vegetable juices from Pressed (courtesy of Uber Eats) and a make-your-own motivational sign station.
The Road to the Race, powered by Uber
April 13-15, 9am to 6pm
Copley Square | Boston, MA
Pre-race training sessions in partnership with Equinox
We teamed up with Equinox to bring you complimentary training sessions to help get you mentally and physically prepped for race day. These sessions will include three 30 minute classes a day, Friday, April 13 through Sunday, April 15.
All sessions are on a first come, first serve basis, so be sure to arrive early to secure your spot.
Friday, April 13
- 11am – Sleep & Regeneration Technology with Equinox Tier X Coaches
- 12:30pm – Meditation with Eva Christopherson
- 3:30pm – Yoga with Todd Skoglund
Saturday, April 14
- 11am – Healthy Feet, Healthy Training with Equinox Tier X Coaches
- 12:30pm – Yoga with Dan Steel
- 3:30pm – Meditation with Ali Singer
Sunday, April 15
- 11am – Nutrition with Equinox Tier X Personal Trainers
- 12:30pm – Yoga with Anne Patrick
- 3:30pm – Meditation with Adam Caplan