The holiday season is upon us and we’re getting in the spirit by partnering with Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain for our annual winter donation drive. Your unused goods could easily become someone else’s treasure, all the while supporting a great cause.
Don’t have time to drive your donations in? That’s where we come in. On December 9 from 10am – 4pm, we’ll pick up your gently-used clothing, accessories, or small lightweight household items for free and deliver them to a nearby Goodwill location.
How it works
- Bag your donations—each bag should be less than 20 lbs
- Open the Uber app between 10am – 4pm on Saturday, December 9
- Tap on the pop-up at the bottom of your screen
- Scroll until you see the Goodwill Donation Drive banner and select this option
- Tap CONFIRM DONATE
- Enter your location
- Click “Request”
- Meet your driver curbside with your bagged donations
- We can only accept donations that are bagged and under 20lbs
- The DONATE option will only be available in the greater Boise area from 10am – 4 pm on December 9
- Drivers can’t leave their vehicles unattended—please meet them curbside with your donations
- You’ll receive a donation receipt once your donation is processed
- Demand may be high, so please be patient. If no cars are available, we suggest trying back a little later
Want to get involved in a bigger way?
Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain and Family Advocates have come together to provide families in need with a magical holiday experience through Operation Santa.
Uber riders and driver-partners are invited to help out at this special event on December 9. From 8:30 – 11am, volunteers will be assisting children at the gift wrapping station. Be sure to fill out this form to RSVP. If you have any questions, please contact Shanna Endow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easter Seals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain is one of our Community Impact Partners and we’re thrilled to support their their job training and education programs. Learn about all the ways we’re working to make an impact in our community at t.uber.com/communityimpact.