The Driver app is built for you and with you. As part of our commitment to building together, select drivers around the globe are invited to test new features, give feedback, and help shape the future of the Uber app through the Driver App Beta Program.
Drivers who sign up to participate in the program can download the test version of the Driver app, called the beta Driver app, to give their feedback on new features. To participate in the Driver App Beta Program, we’ll provide your email address to Apple so that you can download the beta Driver app on your device.
Shape the future
Test the latest features
You’ll get to test new features before everyone else.
Your feedback will be used as we build and roll out new app features around the world.
Earn Uber Pro points
You’ll get 10 extra Uber Pro points every month you participate in the program.
How to download the
beta Uber Driver app
You’ll get an email from TestFlight within 1 – 2 business days with instructions on how to download the beta Driver app. See below for details.
- Follow the link in the email you get from TestFlight with the subject line “Uber Technologies, Inc. has invited you to test new features in the beta Driver app” to open TestFlight on your phone.
- After you download and open TestFlight, a screen will appear with instructions. Save the invitation code provided in step 3 of the instructions—you’ll need this for the next step.
- Tap the link in the TestFlight instructions to open TestFlight in the app store.
- Tap Redeem in the upper-right corner, enter your invitation code, and tap Redeem again.
- Open the beta Driver app and start testing right away.
You’ll receive 10 Uber Pro points once you download the beta Driver app. The points will be posted to your account by the end of August.