Give the gift of Uber
Whether you plan to enjoy an unforgettable night out with friends, a safe ride to the airport, or the latest creation from a favourite local restaurant — an Uber gift card is filled with possibilities.
Give friends and family the gift that takes them places. Get a safe, reliable ride any time of day, any day of the year.
Uber gift cards can also be used for purchases made on the Uber Eats platform. Get local favourites delivered with Uber Eats.
A great new way to treat your employees. Give Uber gift cards to help cover commuting costs or just say thanks.
Available in stores nationwide
Uber gift cards are available in $25 or $50 denominations. Purchase a gift card at these major retailers and more.
- How to redeem your Uber gift card
Gift cards apply Uber credits to an Uber account. To redeem a gift card:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Uber app
- Select ‘Payment’ from your app menu
- Tap ‘Add Promo/Gift Code’
- Enter your Gift Code
- The Gift Card value will display under ‘Credits’ in the ‘Payment’ tab
Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can’t be transferred.
- How to use Uber gift cards
Uber gift cards can be only used for rides or Uber Eats orders in the country where the gift card was purchased. They can’t be used for UberRUSH, family profiles, or scheduled rides.
Gift card credits will apply to your next trip or order by default but you can select a different payment method before you make your request:
- Enter your destination
- Tap the credit card info at the bottom of the next screen
- If you have more than one profile, tap “Change payment method”
- Toggle “Uber Credits” to turn them off (credits will be turned off only for that ride)
If your credits aren’t completely used up, the remaining balance can be applied to your next ride or order.
- Need more help?