As we approach the Hajj season, trying to squeeze in your latest immunization, for yourself, family or colleagues, may not be on the top of your To Do List.
Starting Sunday and in partnership with the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia, we’re making it easy for both Pilgrims and residents to avail preventive healthcare by launching vaccines on-demand daily with TATEAM. From 4:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m, every day, starting Sunday August 21 to Thursday August 25, we will be delivering vaccines on-demand at no cost. If you request, you’ll receive a free flu shot and a free vaccine against meningitis by healthcare professionals from the Ministry of Health, wherever you are in Riyadh, Jeddah and the Eastern Province – at the single touch of a button.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Download or open your Uber app daily between 4:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. from Sunday August 21 to Thursday August 25
- Select the ‘TATEAM’ option and request. Pro Tip: Please select a suitable indoor location prior to the healthcare professionals’ arrival.
- Upon arrival, users will receive both a Flu Shot and a Vaccine against Meningitis by healthcare professionals from the Ministry of Health’s Centers – at no cost.
- If you request a shot, the nurse will handle all paperwork and consent forms.
- We expect demand for TAT3EEM to be high. if you are unable to request on the first try, give it a few minutes and try again.
- The Ministry of Health notifies those who have already received the Meningitis vaccine in the past three years or a Flu Shot within the past year not to place a request.
New to Uber? Enter the promo code TATEAM in your Uber app to get your first ride in Saudi Arabia for free up to SAR60.
Wishing you good health!
Team Uber KSA