Being part of a community means giving back. As the Uber platform continues to connect Doha to reliable rides, we look for ways to make a greater impact across our communities.
This is particularly true during Ramadan, a time for reflection, giving, and helping others. In the spirit of Ramadan, we’re making it easy for you to donate non-perishable food items to those in need.
This Sunday June 5th, we’ll pick up your non-perishable food donations so you can help feed those in need this month.
Request a FREE pickup of your food donation
HOW IT WORKS
- Open or download the Uber app Sunday, June 5th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Move the slider to ‘UberGIVE’ and request a pickup at your location.
- When your Uber arrives, hand your non-perishable food donations to the driver in a box or bag
WHAT CAN YOU DONATE?
- Foodstuff such as flour, rice, sugar, salt, dried milk
- Dried goods such as lentils and beans
- Canned food items such as corn, tuna, peas, and evaporated milk
New to Uber? Enter the promo code GiveDOH16 when you sign up to get QAR60 off your first ride!
Team Uber Doha